Combine Short Weeks

Talk fantasy baseball, player evaluation, strategies and all things baseball!

Combine Short Weeks

Postby KP5150 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:59 pm

Well here I am again. I complained about this week one. The consensus of all the fantasy baseball media I consume throughout the week leading up to the all-star break unanimously agrees that this short week should've been combined with next week. Just like the short week one should've been combined with week two. While I was prepared for this short week after learning my lesson week one... It Still Sucks! I had to drop players I didn't want to drop just to have a starting rotation of guys I wouldn't start in a normal week. A lot of my top starters won't even be making a start. This weeks results will not be a fair representation of my teams talent that I've spent all season developing... but instead it will be mostly based on luck. I know you guys aren't going to do anything about it & most assuredly combat this post with a multitude of reasons why you won't. These forums are rarely visited... & I doubt anybody will even care... I just wanted to vent. I feel better now.
KP5150
Rookie

Re: Combine Short Weeks

Postby ChrisToeFer » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:03 pm

Thanks for your input KP. We do reconsider all of this every year and there are lots of factors that go into it, but we definitely appreciate customer's viewpoints.
ChrisToeFer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Combine Short Weeks

Postby Dapostman » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:18 pm

CBS finally combined week 1 and week 16 this year. 10 day weeks. So much better than these crappy 3 day weeks.
NFL: Buccaneers
MLB: Cardinals
NBA: Celtics
NCAAF: FSU Seminoles
Dapostman
All Pro
All Pro

Return to RealTime Baseball