TEAM LISTED TWICE FOR THE DRAFT?????

Talk fantasy football, player evaluation, strategies, pre-game break downs...

TEAM LISTED TWICE FOR THE DRAFT?????

Postby Mudville2311 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:16 am

I drafted for first time tonight in a RTS League. My team name was listed twice. I drafted out of the first draft spot. My team name showed up again at 10 spot in 12 team league. Draft page said owner not present and auto drafted for this team. Out of curiosity -I tried to draft for this team too but it would not let me. Naturally I only registered for one team and was only charged for one team. Some type of glitch in the system. Has this ever happened to anyone before? After draft I clicked on the second team of same name and it lists me as owner. I can just view team like all other owners and have no access to the roster. Im so pissed.......lol. Curios on thoughts. Assuming RTS will fix this ASAP. Curious if they try to sell other team as orphan, redraft, start from scratch.
Mudville2311
Rookie

Re: TEAM LISTED TWICE FOR THE DRAFT?????

Postby Mudville2311 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:42 am

Chatted with Chris (administrator) on main page. Said slight glitch in system. They'd fix it tomorrow. Appreciate the good customer service!!!! Thanks Chris
Mudville2311
Rookie

Re: TEAM LISTED TWICE FOR THE DRAFT?????

Postby TBFantasyGuru » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:07 pm

so if fixed how about monies. are u paying for 2 teams? if not then is rtfs covering funds and who is running second team????
TBFantasyGuru
Rookie

Return to RealTime Board