New Trade Screen

Talk fantasy football, player evaluation, strategies, pre-game break downs...

New Trade Screen

Postby Bono11 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:44 pm

Is there a url to access the old trade screen? In the old screen you had the ability to compare teams better because it showed how many points each player had. The new screen just has player names.
Bono11
Rookie

Re: New Trade Screen

Postby Party-Boys » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:41 am

And you can't remove trades, old trades. It annoys me, can we get access to the old trade
Party-Boys
Rookie

Postby TheTurtle » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:42 am

Please bring back the old trade screen. The new one is more difficult to look at, gives less information, and does not work well on mobile phones.
TheTurtle
Rookie

Postby CajunSaint » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:03 pm

This trade screen is awful. I dont know who the heck is running this update, but the fact they are not beta testing it with all the bugs it currently has and doing it in season is making it very difficult to run a league. No one is getting emails or it is sporadic and players dont even want to do trades. Now they are demanding i look for another site.

This is crap RT!! Fix it.
CajunSaint
Veteran

Postby ChrisToeFer » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:16 pm

To answer an earlier question, rejected and withdrawn trades drop off the screen after 7 days.

As for emails, they are getting sent the same way they always were. If you're owners are not receiving the emails, have them check spam and junk boxes in their email client. Contact support if that doesn't do it, they have some other things they can suggest.

What are all the bugs you are referring to?
ChrisToeFer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CajunSaint » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:02 pm

ChrisToeFer wrote:To answer an earlier question, rejected and withdrawn trades drop off the screen after 7 days.

As for emails, they are getting sent the same way they always were. If you're owners are not receiving the emails, have them check spam and junk boxes in their email client. Contact support if that doesn't do it, they have some other things they can suggest.

What are all the bugs you are referring to?

Aside from standard gripes above about not having players in position v starter/bench, points, etc. Not allowing you to do as many picks as you like.

Known bugs are Emails are sporadic. I am one of the people that some times I get notification via email, other times i do not. I have checked spam/trash and every other folder. Empty. Just not getting notification.

Also there have been times when sending out offers where it tells you that you need to drop a player despite doing a 1 for 1 exchange. And i am not talking about players from IR to Active rosters. I have even had it the other way where i send out an offer and tells me i need to drop players in an even exchange.
CajunSaint
Veteran

Postby doughnut » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:38 am

why cant we just have a choice to what screens we want.....sometimes new and better AINT.....if it aint broke dont fix it....thats an old saying that still works as well as it used to also. we too are considering moving our league to a knew site....possibly mfl....they dont seem to screw around with the site in mid-stream.
doughnut
Rookie

Postby ChrisToeFer » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:39 pm

CajunSaint wrote:
Also there have been times when sending out offers where it tells you that you need to drop a player despite doing a 1 for 1 exchange. And i am not talking about players from IR to Active rosters. I have even had it the other way where i send out an offer and tells me i need to drop players in an even exchange.

Thanks Cajun, we'll look into that one.
ChrisToeFer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CajunSaint » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:01 pm

ChrisToeFer wrote:
CajunSaint wrote:

Thanks Cajun, we'll look into that one.

I thought about this afterwards, i think it is when draft picks are involved. So i am thinking X player and Y pick for Z player. Team with Z player is being told roster it too large.
CajunSaint
Veteran

Return to RealTime Board