injury status needs updating

Talk fantasy football, player evaluation, strategies, pre-game break downs...

injury status needs updating

Postby below-me » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:25 pm

Michael crabtree is doubtfull for week 4. rtsports still gas him as questionable.
I can't move him to I/R till he's doubtfull in rtsports. When and how do the rtsports injury status for
players get updated. This goes on every week and needs to be fixed or our league will seek alternatives next year.
below-me
Rookie

Re: injury status needs updating

Postby ChrisToeFer » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:10 pm

We mark players injury status based on the official injury report, which can be found at NFL.com. It still lists Crabtree as Questionable.
ChrisToeFer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Burns » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:37 am

What day of the week does current status first show up?

Stanfford and Mariota are both currently “questionable,” but RT shows nothing.
Burns
Rookie

Postby ChrisToeFer » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:52 am

NFLs official Injury reports come out Wednesday night for the Thursday game teams, Friday night for the Sunday games, and Saturday night for the Monday night game.
ChrisToeFer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby SDeves » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:39 pm

Amazing how other sites can update the injury info real time. It's really great when you have "inactive" next to them and the news feed showing they're out, but you still don't update the status. Makes no sense.
SDeves
Rookie

Postby darino » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:35 pm

It's completely ridiculous and unacceptable.

All the active/inactive info is released for early NFL games at 11:30 am EST/8:30 MST, yet RTsports seems to be almost an hour behind with its Sunday updates. You have ONE job on Sunday mornings: keep your subscribers informed with up to the minute information. It ALSO doesn't help when you have a player listed as 'inactive', yet at the add/drop page, you still have him listed as 'questionable'. I should not have to message our league commissioner to let him know about a move I'd like to make, but can't minutes before game time because RTsports hasn't updated for over an hour.
darino
Rookie

Return to RealTime Board