IR

Talk fantasy football, player evaluation, strategies, pre-game break downs...

IR

Postby TBLCommish » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:23 pm

I cannot figure out for the life of me how to place players on IR. Can someone help?
Elite Dynasty Fantasy Football
http://www.thebigleague.net
TBLCommish
All Pro
All Pro

Re: IR

Postby ChrisToeFer » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:41 pm

Not sure what problem you're having exactly. But assuming your commish has setup your league to use I/R, there's a Team->I/R Players page you do it at. If the problem is you're not seeing all the players you expect to see listed as options to be put on I/R, that is always a bit of an issue prior to the season starting. RTSports uses the official NFL injury reports for players, and most of those do not come out until later in the week.
ChrisToeFer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby JNortov » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:11 am

A lot of players are not updated.

Dez Bryant is still on the Cowboys, players like Adam Shaheen and Jake Kumerow are not on available for IR though transaction page confirms they are on IR. A player like Rishard Matthews has a PUP status though he was taken off PUP by Titans August 27th.

When will you update all these players?
JNortov
Rookie

Postby ChrisToeFer » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:19 pm

We'll have someone look at Matthews. Not seeing a problem with Kumerow and Shaheen, they go on I/R just fine for us. For the most part we leave players on their last known team until they're out of the league for a year or two, so Bryant will remain on DAL for the time being.
ChrisToeFer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby LetsGoFlyers » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:17 pm

Alshon Jeffery was removed from the PUP list on Friday August 31st ... RTS still has him listed as being on PUP 5 days later

Nothing Real Time about many injury updates
LetsGoFlyers
All Pro
All Pro

Postby RagingMixx » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:29 pm

Hi Chris...could you please have someone look at Chris Warren too? He was put on IR by the Raiders last weekend and still hasn't been updated. Thanks!
RagingMixx
Rookie

Return to RealTime Board