Goodbye RT

Talk fantasy football, player evaluation, strategies, pre-game break downs...

Goodbye RT

Postby roto597 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:27 pm

Thanks again RT for your excellent site and customer service. For the 2nd week in a row your site is down at a crucial time for our league. First come first serve opens at 6am on Thursday mornings so only the lucky individual who has nothing else to do but hit refresh for an hour or two will end up with the best free agents. I emailed rt on Thursday and still waiting for a response. I’ve been with rt since the very beginning. Anyway, so long rtsports! Unfortunately, your site has failed to improve or offer quality customer service.
roto597
Rookie

Re: Goodbye RT

Postby Medic09 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:12 pm

It's now Monday morning and RTS has yet to respond to the multiple posts or offer an explanation about the service interruption that occurred on THURSDAY MORNING, which was the second occurrence in as many weeks. As bad as RTS looks for the incident itself, the cold shoulder it's throwing to its customer base by not offering SOME explanation or remedy confirms this is not a reputable organization.

So while I wait to see if the player I lost out on because of the glitch costs me a League Championship tonight, I question how a PAID SERVICE can operate this way.

Do the right thing RTS...refund those leagues who have been impacted by not one, but two outages in successive PLAYOFF weeks!
Medic09
Rookie

Re: Goodbye RT

Postby Medic09 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:28 pm

End of day Monday...still waiting RTS...
Medic09
Rookie

Return to RealTime Board