Dynasty Team Available to Own

Form a league or recruit new owners. Put together a mock draft.

Dynasty Team Available to Own

Postby lsampsona » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:11 pm

We just had an owner drop out of our league of three years. Our league is a dynasty league in which each team has a roster of 20 players, 3 of which must be rookies. Our draft is a rookie only draft done after 4 preseason games and before the first game of the season. This team made it to the conference finals last year, only to lose to the eventual league champion. Here is the roster:

QB - McNabb, Delhomme, Henne
RB - Benson, McFadden, Gore, Antonio Pittman, McAllister, Edgerrin James
WR - Harrison, Houshmandzadeh, Galloway, Engram, Wade
TE - Owen Daniels, John Carlson
K - Gostkowski, Elam
Def - Chargers, Packers

As you can see, this is a very good team. The winner of the league will receive a trophy that he can keep for the year and a removable helmet that is his/hers forever. The winner will also receive $208.50 and the second place team will receive $69.50. The cost to play is around $40 (normally $35, but with the inception of the trophy the cost of the league went up to cover the cost of the helmet and shipping of the trophy to the new winner).

If you are interested in joining this league, please give us a look by using the following information to view the league as a guest:

ID: fantasydynasty
PW: DYNASTY

Once you've decided that you would like to join, email me at "lsampsona@hotmail.com".
lsampsona
Veteran

Postby rwood37 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:52 pm

As you can see, this is a very good team.

Dude, not to be an ass, but this looks like a major re-build to me. This squad has major re-treads everywhere and about 3-4 guys who should be on the waiver wire...

Hope you find it a new home!
rwood37
All Pro
All Pro

Postby lsampsona » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:02 pm

OK. Thanks.
lsampsona
Veteran

Postby linkinlots » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:07 pm

I actually might be interested in taking care of this team. Will I have to drop 3 players from the current roster before the rookie draft? And what about free agents, the team looks like it may need some depth at wr and rb and soon to be qb i'm sure I would make moves, but i don't mind working the waiver wire. Fill me in on the details and i'll let you know for sure.
linkinlots
Rookie

Postby lsampsona » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:04 pm

linkinlots wrote:I actually might be interested in taking care of this team. Will I have to drop 3 players from the current roster before the rookie draft? And what about free agents, the team looks like it may need some depth at wr and rb and soon to be qb i'm sure I would make moves, but i don't mind working the waiver wire. Fill me in on the details and i'll let you know for sure.

We actually may have two teams available. If we do, then we are going to determine if we want to do an expansion draft in which two new owners draft from the wo teams that are available. The new team that is available is better than the one I have posted, so it may be best to go the route of this form of expansion draft. I'll let you know by the end of the week.
lsampsona
Veteran

Postby lsampsona » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:18 pm

Since another team dropped out, we are switching things up. I'll post a new classifieds on here.
lsampsona
Veteran

Return to Classifieds