Dynasty/Managerial League Beginning $20 entry fee

Form a league or recruit new owners. Put together a mock draft.

Dynasty/Managerial League Beginning $20 entry fee

Postby InfiniteJustice » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:34 pm

Please read last post on thread.

Here is a synopsis of the league.

A 2 YEAR Commitment is required.
Year 1 Fee is $20 paid.

Year 2 fee will be voted on (no more than $35 per year) and due before the end of the season.

A few requirements first you must have at least 2 years of fantasy football experience and you must understand that this league is different from the traditional fantasy league. If you are unsure if you want to do it, please do not message me or commit. My guess is that the league will require about 30 minutes to an hour a week. Most of the work is done by the site and the commissioners.

Here is an overview of the rules:

Currently voting on if we should do rookie draft this year. So far the vote is 5-0 we need 2 more votes to make it happen.

We begin with an Auction Draft tentatively scheduled for August 30, 2009 at 3pm MDT.

12 Team League with 3 Divisions. 6 of 12 teams qualify for the playoffs, with automatic births to division winners. Seeding is based upon overall standings.

League Fee: Year 1 - $20 Year 2- ? will vote on proposed $35.
Only Year 1 fee is due this year. Must be paid by August 15, 2009 to ensure a spot in league (Paypal or mail). After that time, commissioners will seek to fill unpaid teams.

Payout : Champion- $99; 2nd Place- $40; 3rd Place: $20; League site: $80.96
Sites: RTSports.com; ESPN.com for Auction Draft-free
Individual Offensive Players and Team Defenses/Special Teams (NO Individual Defensive Players)

Starting Lineup consists of: 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (WR or TE), 1 K, 1 D. No maximum on bench players after draft as long as teams are at or under $250 Salary Cap. No limits on positions after draft.

Scoring System – Is comparable to most leagues except there are performance bonuses for players that exceed an exceptional amount of yardage. Fractional and negative scoring are used.

Season - Regular Season Weeks 1-13; Playoffs/Consolation Tournament Weeks 14-16. 1 game per week.

Uniqueness of League

Salary Cap- Teams must stay at or below $250 (Fake money)

Keeper League- There are no limit to the number of players a team can keep except they must be under the Salary Cap. Players not kept enter the Auction Draft.

Auction Draft - Every year. This allows owners to have a chance at all players. It is like a regular draft in so far as teams nominate players to be bid on in a snake style draft order. Basically, the market sets the price for a player. For the first draft at ESPN the amount of fake money allotted will be $200 with the maximum of 16 players. ESPN’s site limits us on this otherwise we would spend our full $250 cap with as many players as possible.

Rookie Draft – Every year except year 1 with 3 rounds total. Teams are not required to pick players, but are rewarded for finding gems by having low salaries and protection from Restricted Free Agency. Rookie salaries are slotted based upon round and selecting position.

Salary Increase- Salary adjustments for all keeper players. This ensures that people pay player they hoard.

Restricted Free Agency - Every year teams are allowed to poach keeper players with the exception of some Drafted rookies and Franchise tag players. All keepers not in the above categories are bid on over a 2 week period. The team that owns the player may match the highest bid offer. Conducted on message boards or blog.

Franchise Tags- 2 per team. i.e. no team may bid to acquire them. The Exempted Franchise player tag allows teams to retain their previous year salary without an increase, but are unable to retain the player the following year.

Ultra Free Agents- 2 per team. Other teams may bid on these players, but if the current team does not match the highest bid price then they are compensated with draft picks based on the player’s salary.

Rookie Protection- Rookies that have continuously remained on the same team for the first, three years without separation cannot be bid on until their 4th season.

Waiver Wire- is based on blind bidding during the season. This makes tanking irrelevant. The market sets the price. This is the epitome of capitalism. There will also be an open free agent period where it will be first come first serve. This will occur after the waiver wire each week.

Salary Cap Penalties – A team that drops a player incurs 20% salary cap penalty. hit i.e. a $20 player released creates a $4 penalty of dead salary. Basically, cutting a player has consequences. The dead cap resets after the season ends for the beginning of the following season.

If interested private message me or reply to this post with your name, age, email, and your fantasy experience. I will send you an invite from RTSports.com . You can find the specific rules under League>Rules.
Last edited by InfiniteJustice on Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
InfiniteJustice
Rookie

Postby aplayer » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:52 am

am interested but have questions.how do i contact you?
aplayer
Veteran

Postby InfiniteJustice » Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:06 am

Post on here is fine
Last edited by InfiniteJustice on Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
InfiniteJustice
Rookie

Postby TRAMP » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:43 am

would like more info email at tramprip@hotmail.com
TRAMP
Rookie

Postby InfiniteJustice » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:49 pm

6 spots remain.
InfiniteJustice
Rookie

Postby InfiniteJustice » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:15 pm

2 spots remaining!
InfiniteJustice
Rookie

Postby InfiniteJustice » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:33 pm

I have 2 spots left due to owners not paying by the deadline, so do not delay in paying to ensure one's place in the league. The league feeis paid to Leaguesafe.com . I will send invites via RTSports, ESPN.com and Leaguesafe.com if interested. Please follow the first post for instructions to sign up. Please do not respond if you do not plan to commit 2 years and if you did not read the first thread. This is a 12 team league. It is a Dynasty/Salary Cap league with an initial auction draft this season and rookie draft (possibly this year if we get 2 more votes).
InfiniteJustice
Rookie

Return to Classifieds