(Filled)Well Established Keeper League Needs 1 Owner!

Form a league or recruit new owners. Put together a mock draft.

(Filled)Well Established Keeper League Needs 1 Owner!

Postby pfireman » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:13 pm

Hello Interested member,

Spots Filled! (Updated)

My name is Richard and I have been the Commish of this Keeper League for 18 years. I just had to give one owner the boot because they missed a cut down deadline and they didn't like the players I released for them. The other was his brother so I just refunded his fees and said goodbye as well to eliminate the drama. Always rule in the best interest of the League. Both teams are pretty good teams and the annual League fees have been reduced from $75 to $35 the first year. Were looking for two active owners to come in and be an asset to the league. Very, very little turnover in this league in 18 plus years. Draft starts on Monday, its a slow draft but I need to get theses two teams filled quick.

If interested you can visit the league site as a guest and check out the league rules and the Team that are listed as available. http://www.rtsports.com/fantasy-football-league/6537

If you think you have what it takes send me an email fireman@lightbound.com First two teams that hit me up with a team name, email address and team owner name get the spots.

Rich
Last edited by pfireman on Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:03 pm, edited 6 times in total.
pfireman
Veteran

Re: Well Established Keeper League Needs 1 Owner!

Postby brandonmartens » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:49 am

emailed you
brandonmartens
Rookie

Postby DrFrightner » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:24 am

which team is avail
DrFrightner
Rookie

Postby pfireman » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:24 am

The team that's available is listed as Team Available
pfireman
Veteran

Postby pfireman » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:44 am

All the rules pertaining to the League are listed under the League heading, under the Rules link. We haven't had our draft yet, it starts a week from Monday with the cut down deadline this coming Friday. You get to keep 1 QB, 2 RB's, 2 WR's and either your TE, K or DEF from year to year. There is a 10 round draft every year.

Need to get this opening filled soon so the team owner still has some time to work a trade to acquire some draft picks if possible etc. Like I reported earlier this team doesn't have a draft pick till the 4th round so there is some work to be done. Its a re-building project.

Rich
pfireman
Veteran

Postby masterdrafter » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:28 pm

I see a real challenge since the team has no real studs and not picking until the fourth round will insure none for this season. I looked at your rules and this seems to be a great league so that is a real positive. I would consider joining but was confused regarding the draft time format. Also, an 8AM draft, does anybody work in this league? If you could clarify the draft time and does it take place over a series of dates?
masterdrafter
Rookie

Postby DreadOtherland » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:23 pm

If the team is still available and your willing to lower the first year price I'd be interested.
DreadOtherland
Rookie

Postby pfireman » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:33 pm

The draft has a 24 hour timer but most owners try to come on in the evening and knock out a few picks. Its considered a slow draft but every owner knows that they should pick as fast as possible. Kind of an unwritten rule. If you post away times to the message board, league members are more friendly, lol
pfireman
Veteran

Postby masterdrafter » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:42 pm

So what you are saying is that 8AM is the official starting time but each round has a 24 hour time limit? You are also saying that it could be sped up in an evening with all owners present? I like your honesty since you are correct this team would be in a rebuilding mode. It may take at least a year to be competitive. If I am understanding these parameters correctly I would be interested in joining and feel a reduction in entry fee would be fair and balance should be charged back to that owner that killed the team by trading the first three picks. Please reply today since I am off work and able to catch my email in real time.
masterdrafter
Rookie

Postby pfireman » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:10 pm

Available Team Filled, thanks to everyone that inquired.
pfireman
Veteran

Re: (UPDATED)Well Established Keeper League Needs 2 Owners!

Postby pfireman » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:46 pm

I have two Teams available, Need filled ASAP slow draft starts Monday morning.
pfireman
Veteran

Re: (UPDATED)Well Established Keeper League Needs 1 Owner!

Postby pfireman » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:02 pm

1 filled, 1 remaining, good team half off 1st years league fee's Going to go fast!
pfireman
Veteran

Re: (Filled)Well Established Keeper League Needs 1 Owner!

Postby pfireman » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:04 pm

All filled, thanks again for all the inquires!
pfireman
Veteran

Return to Classifieds