12 Team dynasty league looking for 2 new owners.

Form a league or recruit new owners. Put together a mock draft.

12 Team dynasty league looking for 2 new owners.

Postby TheZoo » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:15 pm

12 owner dynasty league is looking for 2 new team owners. Teams are ranked mainly by total points, but we also play head to head for %^$# and giggles. Cost $125 per team.

This is the second year of the league and you would be taking over one of the teams available. The owners were not that involved last year, so it is probably best for the league this way.

If you may be interested, let me know and I will send you more info about out league. The draft will be in about 5 to 6 weeks.

Matt

Thanks everyone who replied. This league is now full. I will try and get in touch with you is anything else opens up.
Last edited by TheZoo on Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheZoo
Rookie

Re: 12 Team dynasty league looking for 2 new owners.

Postby WOLF55PACK » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:28 am

I may be interested if you send me info on how to see the teams and let me read the league rules.

thanks, Bob (wwolfey@aol.com)
WOLF55PACK
Rookie

Postby kylepetey04 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:13 pm

i am interested to see the rules and scoring with the teams available also kylepetey85@gmail.com thamks
kylepetey04
Rookie

Postby karpdog » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:20 pm

I am interested could you send me info on league scoring and the teams available. karpnation@gmail.com thanks
karpdog
Rookie

Postby JohnyWishbone » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:38 pm

Do you have the names of the quitters after the first year. Trying to compile a list to keep these quitters from getting in other dynasties.
JohnyWishbone
Veteran

Postby TBLCommish » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:38 am

JohnyWishbone wrote:Do you have the names of the quitters after the first year. Trying to compile a list to keep these quitters from getting in other dynasties.

You are the biggest moron for doing this. There are a gang of reasons that someone might not come back and play in a dynasty league. I've been playing dynasty fantasy football for over 20 years. In fact, a majority of the leagues out there have adopted some part of our rules.

Creating a list of GMs that dropped out after one year will not help anyone. Plus, there might be GMs that quit after two or three years and tore a team apart. It happens. You recruit and find someone to take a project on. In 20 years with a 16 team league I've had plenty of people come and go.

Instead of trying to be the dynasty police why don't you focus your energy on having a great league. Maybe that will make it less likely that they'll quit. Hell, I don't even know you and I can tell you for sure that I would not want to participate in a league that you ran because you seem like a crying whinny bitch.
Elite Dynasty Fantasy Football
http://www.thebigleague.net
TBLCommish
All Pro
All Pro

Postby JohnyWishbone » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:41 pm

TBLcommish, you sound like the whiny bitch with your comments, LOL
JohnyWishbone
Veteran

Postby TBLCommish » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:13 am

JohnyWishbone wrote:TBLcommish, you sound like the whiny bitch with your comments, LOL

Wow, am I going to make your list?
Elite Dynasty Fantasy Football
http://www.thebigleague.net
TBLCommish
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Dapostman » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:42 pm

TBLCommish wrote:
JohnyWishbone wrote:TBLcommish, you sound like the whiny bitch with your comments, LOL

Wow, am I going to make your list?

This is the best comment I've seen on this board in a long time. lmao!

Thanks for the entertainment fellas reruns of Two and a Half Men are getting old.
NFL: Buccaneers
MLB: Cardinals
NBA: Celtics
NCAAF: FSU Seminoles
Dapostman
All Pro
All Pro

Return to Classifieds