Changes to the NFL Picks section.

Discuss issues and ideas not related to fantasy sports.

Changes to the NFL Picks section.

Postby Dubfire33 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:50 pm

First off I would like to say I appreciate the efforts of your web developers to improve the looks and functionality of the website. Although It has been a slow process and there have been some nice improvements.

Specifically, I would like to address changes made to the NFL Pick'ems section. I am mostly happy with the changes made to this section with the exception of one; The "lock" icons on the Picks page. It would seem much more intuitive and immediately informative if the icon changed colors to RED if the pick turns out to be a losing pick. The changes made to the results page does make it easier to read, however, I always liked the red and green check marks that were used previously as a nice quick glance at how I was doing for the week.

It would be much appreciated if you could just make that small change. To reiterate, I think you should implement a change that would turn the lock icon RED on the Pick'ems page if your pick was a loss. In the case of ties, the icon should remain GREEN.
Dubfire33
Rookie

Return to Off Topic