Sport Research Survey Opportunity

Discuss issues and ideas not related to fantasy sports.

Sport Research Survey Opportunity

Postby sreysen » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:10 pm

Hi All,

Now before you pass this up as a spambot or try to report me I would like you all to know that I will only be posting this link/thread once and I am not making any money off of getting people to go to this link. I do all of this in the name of science. Also, if there are rules against posting links I am sorry, I could not find the rules for the forum or an admin I could contact to ask for permission before posting this.

Anyway, want to talk a bit about sports and help science at the same time?

You are invited to participate in an anonymous online survey about sport and the sport fandom being conducted by social scientists at Niagara County Community College and Texas A&M University–Commerce!

You must be 18 years of age or older to participate. In this survey we ask questions about a variety of different aspects of sport culture and your attitudes about sport and the sport community.

The link to the online survey is…
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/67GFVCR

This survey project has been reviewed by and received ethics clearance through the nnInstitutional Review Board at Texas A&M University-Commerce.

If you have any questions about the study details please contact the researchers using the email addresses listed below:

Dr. Stephen Reysen, Assistant Professor, Texas A&M University-Commerce: Stephen_Reysen@tamu-commerce.edu

Dr. Kathy Gerbasi, Professor, Niagara County Community College: kgerbasi@niagaracc.suny.edu
sreysen
Rookie

Return to Off Topic