Waiver wire glitch Dropped DWatson and no qb given $250leagu

Talk fantasy football, player evaluation, strategies, pre-game break downs...

Waiver wire glitch Dropped DWatson and no qb given $250leagu

Postby ddietr » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:54 am

Hi,
7 emails. No help. No answer on phone. $250 league.

I dropped DWatson on Friday
Submitted 6 QBs and should have gotten our second bid.

Second claim
Drop SPerine. PU RSmith

Waivers went thru and kept Perine and pu RSmith?

Please help
ddietr
Rookie

Re: Waiver wire glitch Dropped DWatson and no qb given $250l

Postby ChrisToeFer » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:18 pm

ddietr,
FAAB claims are not processed in the order you create them, they are processed in order by the highest bid first. So your first bid processed was the $7 RSmith bid. When that bid was processed you were not at your roster limit so the system did not need to drop Perine. Then your second bid for the QBs was processed but you had no player drop specified, so the system could not award you a player without going over the roster limit. If you look at the waiver wire report then the log at the bottom of the page, you'll see the order of claims and how it worked in this case.

I always tell customers to put the player they want dropped in both waiver bid groups in a case like this, then the order of award does not matter.
ChrisToeFer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Waiver wire glitch Dropped DWatson and no qb given $250l

Postby Dapostman » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:30 pm

ChrisToeFer wrote:ddietr,
FAAB claims are not processed in the order you create them, they are processed in order by the highest bid first. So your first bid processed was the $7 RSmith bid. When that bid was processed you were not at your roster limit so the system did not need to drop Perine. Then your second bid for the QBs was processed but you had no player drop specified, so the system could not award you a player without going over the roster limit. If you look at the waiver wire report then the log at the bottom of the page, you'll see the order of claims and how it worked in this case.

I always tell customers to put the player they want dropped in both waiver bid groups in a case like this, then the order of award does not matter.

This waiver wire that doesn't do what is requested by an owner is the biggest cause of strife in my league. If I play under the league roster limit and I SAY drop player X and pick up player Q it should be done. I don't understand WHY this system doesn't listen to what is requested. It should not be up to the system to dictate that I wish to play with 1 less player this week. Unbelievable. This needs to be addressed. Drop player A pick up player B. It's not rocket science.
NFL: Buccaneers
MLB: Cardinals
NBA: Celtics
NCAAF: FSU Seminoles
Dapostman
All Pro
All Pro

Return to RealTime Board