Established Keeper League Needs 2 Replacement owners!

Form a league or recruit new owners. Put together a mock draft.

Established Keeper League Needs 2 Replacement owners!

Postby pfireman » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:24 pm

Hello,

I run a keeper league that is going into our 11th year. We have 2 openings and I need active, die hard fantasy players to take over these two spots that just came available. Draft to start July 29th with cut down day looming this Sunday. The league is run on www.rtsports.com The league ID is PFFFL Enter newbie as the password and this will gain you access to the site and you can view the teams available. They are listed as Tom's Turkeys and Tom's Turkeys II. Feel free to look at the team and all the league rules. The league rules can be viewed from the League - Rules link at the top as well as everything else the league has to offer. Entrance fee is $75 per year all payouts described in the League Rules. Payment due upon acceptance of team.

Keeper rules are as follows, you can keep:

1 QB
2 RB's
2 WR's
1 other player either being your TE, K or Defense.

If interested email me at fireman@lightbound.com if you would like to take over one of these teams. Very strong league!

Thanks,

Rich
pfireman
Veteran

Postby pfireman » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:43 pm

Ok, I have one team for sure that is available right now. It is listed as Toms Turkeys if you go to the site and log in to view it.

This team has the #1 draft spot in this years draft and the following possible keepers:

Eli Manning
Michael Turner
Joseph Addai
Randy Moss
Roy Williams
Tenn. Defense or TE Dustin Keller

One other team may come available because the owner has not checked in, it is:

Bottle-ful-a-Bub

McNabb
Willie Parker
Steve Slaton
Andre Johnson
Coles or Chambers
Owen Daniels

This team has the 1.2 pick in this years draft.
pfireman
Veteran

Postby sparty55 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:52 am

If Bottle-full-a-bub becomes available I am interested in taking over that team. My email is acookingham@ansolutions.com. Just shoot me an email with the sign up info and I'll get back to you quickly.

thanks, Andy
sparty55
Rookie

league opening

Postby roto597 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:29 pm

Do you still have an opening and which team? roto597@charter.net

Thanks- Mike
roto597
Rookie

Return to Classifieds